ESTRAGON: Let's go.
VLADIMIR: We can't.
ESTRAGON: Why not?
VLADIMIR: We're waiting for Godot.

Samuel Beckett
Waiting for Godot

lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

el ejido, '11


and once again i go to my particular paradise
to chill out...to listen to nature...
to feel the gravel under my bare feet


i need to see you, guys
to feel the sun on my skin
and to feel free with my soul
far-off  beaches
red and orange skies...
terrace roof
shooting stars, guys
shooting stars!!!


this time -and the previous one too- i really needed it
to run away from that deep blue which follows me; it has been haunting me for a long time and i'm touching purple with my fingertips
i'm smelling it
green elephants surround me with their orange trunks pointing to my chest
spirals of grass spin upon my head providing me the seeds for a good tomorrow
and an even-better today

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario