ESTRAGON: Let's go.
VLADIMIR: We can't.
ESTRAGON: Why not?
VLADIMIR: We're waiting for Godot.

Samuel Beckett
Waiting for Godot

jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

notes








i can feel i'm not here anymore
just music
not me
just music
or maybe i'm dancing in circles -could be-
or running through the rye, or the fog, or the oaks
smile to me, and it will be perfect
sing my song and i'll find the way
bare feet, bare heart
in E minor,
it doesn't matter
my strings depend on your fingers
notes notes notes
notes everywhere
symphonies
smile to me


[and it was like for a moment, o my brothers, some great bird had flown into the milkbar and i felt all the malenky little hairs on mi plott standing endwise and the shivers crawling up like slow malenky lizards and then down again. 
because i knew what she sang. it was a bit from the glorious ninth, by ludwig van]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario